Way TO CERTIFICATION
Reason for this Exam Guide
About the Exam
There are no essential affirmations for this test.
- Content: 60 various decision/numerous select inquiries and 5 non-scored questions
- Time assigned to finish the test: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Enrollment charge: USD 200, or more material assessments as required per neighborhood law
- Reschedule expense: USD 100, or more pertinent duties as required per nearby law
- Conveyance alternatives: Proctored test conveyed nearby at a testing community. Snap here for data on planning a test.
- References: No printed version or online materials might be referred to during the test.
- Essential: None
- Test Outline
- Factors, Types, and Collections: 23%
- Articles, Functions, and Classes: 25%
- Program and Events: 17%
- Investigating and Error Handling: 7%
- Offbeat Programming: 13%
- Testing: 7%